- "Yes, you can wash your bouncy ball anytime you like."
- "We don't mop the Christmas tree."
- "Angry cat noises and clawing will only lead to time outs."
- "Sorry, but you aren't allowed to marry your sister. No church or court will allow you to do that." Rowan, "Then I'll marry her in our backyard and you can't stop me! It is my choice who I marry!"
- "Sorry, but you aren't allowed to marry me or your dad."
- "We don't stick our fingers in chickens butts!"
- "Stop rubbing your cheese on the kitty!"
- "Don't lick your calculator."
- "It's not okay for sisters to touch tongues."
Things I Never Thought I'd Say
This is the grown-up version of my Rowan's Ramblings page. I consistently find myself saying really strange things as a parent that I never thought would come out of my mouth...but then again, kids do really weird things that necessitate us saying this random stuff.